Booking Terms and Conditions
- By paying the registration fee you are registering your place on the London to Brighton Bike Ride for your chosen charity and undertaking to raise the £150 minimum sponsorship for such charity.
- All registrations fees are non-refundable. However you can transfer your place to another cyclist at any time up to 14 days before the event by calling us on 0207 424 5533.
- The minimum age for participants is 16. Those under 18 will need a letter of parental consent.
- Precise dates and venues were correct at time of going to press but are subject to change.
- Photography and filming may take place at this event to be used for promotional material. Please inform Skyline or a member of staff on the day of the event if you do not wish to feature.
- Helmets are compulsory.
- In cases where the return transport service has been booked, you acknowledge and agree that your bike is transported entirely at your own risk and that neither Skyline nor its contractors may be held liable for any accidental damage incurred during the transport or handling of any bike.
- Return transport fees are refundable if cancelled 14 days or more prior to the event.
You should be suitably fit to take part in this event and you are strongly advised to undertake some training. If you have any doubts about your ability to take part including without limitation having pre-existing medical conditions you should contact your doctor to seek advice.
By participating in this event you give full permission for any medical details that may collected by the medical provider(s) to be shared with Skyline Events.
Cycling is an active sport and participation in such sports necessarily involves a risk of injury or death regardless of the standard of the organisation of the event you are taking part in. I voluntarily accept all the risks inherent in this event and I agree for myself and my personal representatives to indemnify and hold harmless Skyline Promotions Ltd against any claim or claims whether on my own account or from third parties arising out of any accident or incident resulting in any loss or damage (including bodily injury and death).