Booking Terms and Conditions
- By paying the registration fee you are registering your place on a doitforcharity.com Cycle event for your chosen charity and undertaking to raise the £150 minimum sponsorship for such charity.
- All registrations fees are non-refundable. However you can transfer your place to another cyclist at any time up to a week before the event by calling us on 0207 424 5533.
- The minimum age for participants is 16. Those under 18 will need a letter of parental consent.
- Precise dates and venues were correct at time of going to press but are subject to change.
- Photography and filming may take place at this event to be used for promotional material. Please inform Skyline or a member of staff on the day of the event if you do not wish to feature.
- Helmets are compulsory
You should be suitably fit to take part in this event and you are strongly advised to undertake some training. If you have any doubts about your ability to take part including without limitation having pre-existing medical conditions you should contact your doctor to seek advice.
Road cycling is an active sport and participation in such sports necessarily involves a risk of injury or death regardless of the standard of the organisation of the event you are taking part in. I voluntarily accept all the risks inherent in this event and I agree for myself and my personal representatives to indemnify and hold harmless Skyline Promotions Ltd against any claim or claims whether on my own account or from third parties arising out of any accident or incident resulting in any loss or damage (including bodily injury and death).
I confirm I have read all the above sections marked Booking Terms and Conditions, Medical Restrictions and Important Notice, and I understand and agree to be bound to those terms and conditions and to comply fully with the same.